Friday, May 20, 2011

Blog Post 11

Juan: so...you didn't get belligerent right off the bat huh?
Angie: Nah, I'm a very composed and competent pixie when it comes to these things.
Juan: Ah
Angie: Met a guy
Juan: A common enough occurence
Angie: Really tall but not that tall
Juan: (whispers) dark, tall, and handsome.
Angie: He was wearing these really tight clothes
Juan: How tight was he?
Angie: Huh?
Juan: Never mind
Angie: You trying to be clever eh? Trying to be unassuming. Well, that's admirable but this guy took a different approach. I liked it. I mean, i saw through his strategy because he was, like, trying to, like, fucking oblieterate the way I was cloistered around my friends.
Juan: Is he a second order vain person?
Angie: (ignoring) He had really green eyes and, I don't know, he looked really, like, sizzling fucking fresh.
Juan: did I ask how he looked like?
Angie: He was like, I don't know, Jackie Chan Drunken Master at first...I mean they all were but after a while he was talking about, like, all the nuances of his major and shit. It was really interesting. Everyone else was like Goofy except without the charm.
Juan: Your favorite movie is Grease.
Angie: Plus he was really hot. He had this, like, crystal cross and shit. A rolex...
Juan: Really?
Angie: I don't know...it's kind of blurry.
Juan: You've been kind of negative so far.
Angie: No, dude, he was, like, fucking cute and smart, like, in more ways than one. I mean, he really sold me. I mean, it's organic for me to be apprehensive afterward but, like, if I see him again I'll probaly, y'know, pursue.
Juan: He won't be the same person if you see him again
Angie: what do you mean by that?
Juan: Don't be niave...it all relies on the context.
Angie: Fuck the context...Chemistry is chemistry.
Juan: Didn't you fail that class?
Angie: Fuck you.
Juan: Ok, I'll just leave you to your opium fantasies now, peace.

1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting dialog and Angie's description of the man she met(how he was dressed, what he said, how he acted) leaves plenty of openings for Juan to interject and offer some insight. But he seems uninterested, as if he could not care less about what Angie has to say. She seems to pick up on it as her excessive use of the f*** word is meant to bully some response from Juan. So what does he think?

    ReplyDelete